CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TAG!

Here we go:

Five Things on My To Do List:

1. Get dog food
2. Pack for NYC
3. Pack Tate for Mel-Mel and Bullet's
4. Go by King Cotton
5. Finish painting chairs

Favorite Snacks:

1. CANDY!!!!
2. Starbucks
3. Fruit
4. Chips
5. Cheese

Five thing I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Buy a new car since mine is in the shop more than in my carport
2. Give
3. Save for Tate and any others to come
4. Buy a lake house-lake martin
5. Have my dogs groomed weekly-maybe there wouldn't be so much dog hair in my house!

Five Bad Habits:

1. Playing on the computer!!!
2. Starting too many home projects at one time
3. Getting stressed out over tiny little things!
4. Being addicted to People magazine
5. Staying up too late (doing nothing of importance)

Five Places I have lived:
1. Selma, actually p.hill
2. Auburn
3. Boulder, Co
4. Birmingham
5. next???

Five Jobs I've Had:
1. Calico Cottage
2. Dance Teacher Assistant
3. First Grade Teacher
4. Kindergarten Teacher
5. Mom

I want to know more about: (This means you are tagged)

1. Leslie W
2. Stephanie-this could be your first post!
3. Lindsey S.-You need a new post
4. Katie-your 2nd tag!

1 comments:

Stephanie Stallworth Brown said...

Oh great...thanks for the tag!

I hope y'all are having fun in NYC!!! We missed y'all at the birthday party. See you soon...