CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend in Selma!


We spent the weekend in Selma. Tate and I went down Thurs., because my mom's friends had a birthday lunch for her. We had a great time visiting them, and Tate got a bite of birthday cake. Friday night Elizabeth and I kept Anna Belle, because Stephanie and Curt had Suzanne's rehearsal dinner. Saturday was Suzanne's wedding. She was such a pretty bride. The wedding was great! All the decorations at the reception were hot pink and orange. Tate went to the reception for about a total of five minutes. She was very good about letting us all know she didn't want to be there. I did manage to get a few pictures of she and Anne Belle though. Don't think she will make it to Anne's.

2 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Those are great pics. I'm glad that Suzanne's wedding was fun...send more pics on email if you have them!

Ford Family said...

Hey Jennifer--don't ask me how I ran across your blog--but anyway, it opened up and said "Selma: and I thought...who is this?!?! Your little one is so cute!! Glad I found your pics! Shea Justice Ford