CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Shiner!

See the bottom of this post to get the rest of the story....
We had another swimming lesson Wednesday. Here is a picture of Tate and Campbell checking out all the swimmwers already in the pool.




These are some more swimming buddies, Christian and Cooper.










Friday morning we went to and "Art Show" that was in the park. Thanks to my sweet friend, Kristen, for picking us up, because the jeep is in the shop once again.



Well, Robert and I look like horrible parents. Tate is sporting a nice "black eye". I just got her a little rubber mat to put at the bottom of the bathtub so she can bathe like a "big girl". Well she loves it, but I guess got a little too confident. She stood up while holding on to the side and slipped (yes-I was right there the whole time)! She handled it well, but looks pitiful! I know everyone that saw us today probably looked and me like..."what did you do to her!!!!!"



3 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

I'm reporting you to Child Services first thing tomorrow morning. :)

She and Andrew both already have bumps and bruises to show what great parents we are. He sometimes looks like a pro boxer.

Our Family said...

I am sure that wil be the first of many! Glad she ok. Welcome to our world!

Ford Family said...

Well, it happens--and speaking of bumps and bruises, Davis' little toes are all scraped up from stumping them all the time!! She is still so cute even with her shiner! :) Shea