CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You know you are getting old when.......


you are "PUMPED UP" about getting a new vacuum cleaner!!! Yes, it is one of those things you hate to put money towards, but I did it!!! It was worth every penny too! We have been using a "hand me down" from Robert's mom and every time I used it it smelled horrible. The bag has to be full of dog hair! UGH!!! Poor Tate has had a lot of dog hair on her clothes lately. After a little trial run with my friend Ashley's vacuum, I bit the bullet and got one. If you have animals, it is great! Sort of gross actually, because it is pulling up so much dog hair. Anyway, the one I got is a Hoover-Mach 5 and I love it. I actually want to vacuum these days. I guess because I can see that the vacuum is actually working!
Well, I am officially losing my mind! Yesterday, I locked my keys in my car for the 3rd time in two week. Thank goodness I have had very sweet friends that have been with me each time. They have toted me all over in order to get my keys out. I think I am going to go to Lowe's and see if the can etch the key into my finger.

4 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

AWESOME!! I want a new vacumn too! It is sad that something like that is so exciting! You'll have to let me know how it works out. I'm getting old too; a new lawn mower is on my birthday list. :)

Katie Hughes said...

I want a vacuum cleaner SOOOO bad... but Chesley will not let me have one. I feel like I have an extra dog whenever I pick Lily up from the ground because she has hair ALL over her. It is time!

margaret lee said...

oh my, you sound like me! i haven't done that in years, but it used to be my trademark. again, sounds like something i'd do, not you!!

Katie Hughes said...

You aren't that old... My sister called me on the way home from Target tonight with her new vacuum cleaner purchase and talked about it for 15 minutes. I then made her call me back and read me all the attachments and we already have plans to vacuum my house Saturday before Anne's wedding.