CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grand Finale in NYC


Robert had a training in NYC this past week. Sharon, Bill, and I flew up Thurs. for the weekend. We have had a great time eating, shopping, etc. Last night we went to see Wicked, which was very good. Tonight we had dinner at an Italian restaurant called "Scalinatella". It was GREAT!! It was recommended by a friend of Robert's mom, and we read in a review that certain "stars" ate there. Well... as we were finishing our dinner, in walks Rosanne's TV husband, John Goodman (Robert made fun of me, b/c that is how I pointed him out). Anyway, it was a pretty exciting way to end our trip. I really wanted to get a quick snapshot of him, but I was scared we would get kicked out b/c it was a pretty small place. Good thing it wasn't George Clooney or another cute star....I just might have passed out. I was pretty "star struck" by John!

1 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

I want to see some pics!