CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Vulcan After Tunes!




This past Sunday we spent the afternoon at the "Vulcan". They have an event called "Vulcan After Tunes" in the Fall. They have music, drinks, and food. It was a great time. I am not sure why we have not gone before. You just take a blanket and enjoy the music. Tate had a blast dancing and rolling all around in the grass. If you are in Birmingham...there is one more left this Fall. We hope to be there!



My 91 year old grandfather is in the hospital. Some members of my family seem to think that he might be falling mentally. I think he is just 91 and set in his ways. I am sure if I am lucky enough to make it to 91 I will be the same way!!
The situation isn't easy for anyone involved. Please keep him in your prayer!

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

The pants were so easy...I have a really easy pattern for Davis--would probably fit Tate..What size is she?? I could mail you a copy..so so so simple!! (10 min. max) and then for the ruffle you just moving your stitch to (own my machine I move it to #4) and do 2 straight stiches and leave your strings really long and then pull your top string to gather your ruffle..sounds harder than it really is and then sew it to your pants...let me know about the size and if you want I will be happy to send you this simple pattern. I am in a state of shock over my $5 pants vs. the $45 I also bought him...

Leslie Watters said...

We'll be praying for y'all's family and thinking about your Grandfather.

By the way....are those Tatie's "britches" in the Vulcan pics?