CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Santa just got a little crafty!

Last Saturday I went to Montgomery to celebrate the soon to be arrival of Baby Brown #2. As I was waiting on the girls for lunch I picked up a Montgomery Parents magazine that was in the restaurant. There was a picture of a "homemade ugly doll" and it had directions. Well, I attempted it and it actually turned out pretty cute. It is being shipped off to Santa and if Tate can be "nice" (not naughty) she will see it on Dec. 25th.

4 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

What a cute Ugly doll! You should sell them!

By the way...I used some of Andrew's bluejeans as the pattern for the britches.

Ford Family said...

Jennifer--that turned out really cute..I need to attempt to make one...Thanks for sharing such a cute little craft! :)

margaret lee said...

oh how adorable! do you still have the pattern? i'd love to make one, too.

Leslie Robertson, Realtor said...

that's awesome! it's so cute!! i hope tate is good. :)