CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I love my baby cousin, but please don't hold him!!!!

Isn't it funny, they both look like their dads. Yes-the moms carry them for nine months and they look NOTHING like us!





We got to keep two week old Baby Henry Saturday night. Leslie and Bill had a going away party for a friend, so they brought Henry. He is so sweet. Tate loved looking at him, but when I went to hold him she lost it. She looked at me like, "Are you kidding....you can't hold him, but we can let Papa hold him and we will look." I continued to hold him and she worked those lungs!! So....Robert got to hold him while I gave Tate a bath and put her to bed. Hard to believe that before long they will be running aroung and playing together.








1 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Sounds like Tate wants to be an only child for awhile! Henry is cute...and does look just like Bill!