CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm joining in!


Ok-So I am am going to join the blogging world. I look at everyone's blogs daily, so I have decided to create my own.

For those of you who don't know, Tate is now 9 months. She started crawling last week. Her favorite thing to do is crawl up to Lennie, pull his tail, and let it curl back up.......poor Lennie....he is such a good sport.

Max loves Tate when she is in her highchair, because he gets about a full meal from all the food that goes on the floor. He is a great vacuum cleaner!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yea! I am so glad that you joined the blog world :) It is so addicting! I heard the nws today from Jody that you are not coming back...good for you!! I know you are going to be so happy. Looking forward to seeing yall soon. We will be here next M,T, W, so maybe we can get together. Also, This saturday we are getting Olivia's pictures made by Jennifer Hagler, the other photographer that you recommended. Thanks!

Katie Hughes said...

Yay! I am so glad we are now on the blog world together. Alexis will be happy that she can keep up with all of us!

Amy Kennedy said...

Hey Jennifer, I like your blog! Tate is adorable! Hope you're having a good week!