CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movin' on up!



...or at least trying to. We have gotten Tate a "potty". She loves it. She sits on it in the bathroom regularly. She also like to move it into the den and sit on it while cartoons are on. Yesterday I was fixing dinner and she came running in the kitchen with the white bowl part on her head saying, "Hat Mommy". Good thing there is nothing in that potty yet. I have no clue how to begin the whole process. I figured it could not hurt to go ahead and let her get familiar with it, right?

I'll let you know when we start making some progress!

2 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Love her houseshoes!!!

Jared, Amanda, and Cooper said...

Hey Jennifer!! Let us know how that goes~Cooper's latest thing is to announce "I poo-poo" when anything goes on down there! We haven't got the potty yet because I feel like he's still so little! Maybe that's just wishful thinking!