CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I found it!




So, I finally found a mirror and the bathroom is FINALLY complete. Although the wait seemed like forever, it was worth it! The mirror was very much in my budget, so we were thrilled about that. I guess a little patience does some good, although, I am not sure if it was patience or just nothing out there that kept me from getting anything earlier. Tate thinks that someone lives in our bathroom. Everytime she comes in our room, she runs in there looking for someone. Glad to have that done.......on to the bookcases I have been waiting on since November. We'll see if that happens????

3 comments:

margaret lee said...

i love the mirror! i want to see pictures of the whole bathroom! thanks again for registering with us. it was a huge help! we would have been there all night. we stayed until 8:10 selecting the carseat & stroller!!!

Leslie Watters said...

Looks great..ditto on MGP's comment on more pics. YEAH...she's registered!

Lori Wright said...

I had such a hard time, too, finding a mirror for our bathroom we added to our house in D.C. Yours looks great!