CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who Ever Knew It Could Be So Hard??????

We have been having our master bathroom worked on for about a month now. When I say master bath , it is just a little bathroom with a stand up shower. So, quick job right. Yeah right!! I guess the joys of an old house come out when you start tearing stuff down. Needless to say, we are a month in and finally on the final stretch.

This weekend we are heading to Highland. I had this wild dream my house would be totally put back together, and when we got back Sunday I could live a normal life. Not going to happen.

Well, I have spent about the last 2 weeks looking for a mirror. Couldn't be that hard could it??? I have looked a million places and cannot find one.

Here is when I have been:
Pottery Barn
At Home
Atmosphere
Three Sheets
Tricia's Treasures
Home Goods
TJ Max
Tuesday Morning
Hobby Lobby
Antique Market
Hannah's Antiques

(It has been a real blast "lugging" Tate around to all the places mirror hunting let me tell you!)

I am not willing to spend a fortune on a mirror for my little master bath, so I have realized there isn't anything out there. I am not being that much of a penny pincher either. PLEASE HELP! If you have another suggestion on a place I could look, let me know. I will post pictures when it is complete (if it ever is).

2 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Try Ballard Designs

margaret lee said...

i love the part about how you're not being a penny pincher! :) i'm just envious! i'm going to be calling you for penny pinching tactics soon, you know! ballard does have some pretty mirrors, i saw them in a catalog yesterday.