CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little bit of Chaos!






It is amazing to see how a small home project can turn a little house UPSIDE DOWN. We are adding a closet in our bedroom since the baby's room is our storage area. I have had to take everything out of the area of the bedroom he is adding the closet and everything out of my closet. Our house is a complete mess! I am feeling like it will be like this until the baby is here...hopefully not, but likely! I will add pictures when it is complete. Keep your fingers crossed we like through the mess!

2 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Wow.

Can't wait to see y'all!

margaret lee said...

you are a much braver soul than me. can't believe you are taking on another remodeling project! my poor bathroom. ;)